تصريح صحفي من نادية مراد حول تحرير كوجو من قبل قوات الحشد الشعبي العراقية

بدء بواسطة برطلي دوت نت, مايو 27, 2017, 03:36:24 مسائاً

« قبل - بعد »

0 الأعضاء و 1 زائر يشاهدون هذا الموضوع.

برطلي دوت نت

تصريح صحفي من نادية مراد حول تحرير كوجو من قبل قوات الحشد الشعبي العراقية   

برطلي . نت / متابعة
عنكاوا دوت كوم/موقع الاخبار
بسيل من الدموع استقبلت اليوم خبر تحرير قريتي "كوجو" على يد قوات الحشد الشعبي العراقي، عودة كوجو اليوم هي انتصار للإنسانية، وانتصار للحق على الباطل.

غير ان هذا الانتصار غير مكتمل، فالعالم قد ترك شعبي يواجه ابادة مستمرة الى الان. الشعب الايزيدي انتظر لثلاثة سنوات متتالية ، وهويقوم بمطالبة المجتمع الدولي بالنظر بجدية الى ملف ابادة الايزيدية وإعطاء ولو الحقوق الأساسية للضحايا بعد الإبادة، الا ان القليل قد تغير، وبقت مناطق الايزيدية، ومنها كوجو، اما تحت سيطرة داعش او غير أمنة بعد التحرير.

المناطق المحررة في سنجار وسهل نينوى التي تحررت خلال السنتين الماضيتين، تحولت الى ساحة للصراعات السياسية والعسكرية، ولم يعطى لشعبي الحق في التعبير عن رأيه . وما اخشاه هو ان تؤدي هذه الصراعات الحالية الى تقسيم المناطق الايزيدية في شنكال الى ثلاثة مناطق او أكثر وان يكول الصراع من اجل السيطرة على الأرض وليس من اجل كرامة شعبي.

الايزيديون حتى الان، لم يحصلوا على أدني حقوقهم ، مطالينا بتحرير الأرض، وتوفير الحماية الدولية، وتحقيق العدالة وجلب مرتكبي الجرائم الى العدالة جميعها لم تتحقق. كوجو الممتلئة بالمقابر تتحرر، ليضاف عدد مقابرها الى أكثر من ٤٠ مقبرة جماعية أخرى اكتشفت في مناطق أخرى من سنجار، في كوجو اليوم أخشى اكتشاف مقابر تضم رفاة اخواني الستة وأكثر من ٧٠٠ انسان من اهل كوجو. رغم كل هذا الجراح، اشكر كل من شارك في تحرير كوجو والمناطق الأخرى، فإعادة كوجو هي صفعة بوجه الإرهاب، وتأكيد بان الانسانية لا تهزم امام الإرهاب.

قرية كوجو تعود اليوم كجسد بلا روح، فقريتي كانت محاصرة لمدة ١٢ يوم من قبل تنظيم داعش، حيث ناشدنا الجميع وطلبنا النجدة دون جدوى  الا ان ارتكبت ابادة جماعية بحقنا، حيث القتل الجماعي للرجال ودفنهم في مقابر جماعية واغتصاب وسبي جماعي للنساء والفتيات واختطاف الاطفال. قريتي شاهدة على واحدة من أكبر الجرائم  في قرن الحادي والعشرين، لذلك اطلب من القوات المحررة الاحتفاظ بكافة الأدلة وحمايتهم لتكون شاهدة على جرائم داعش للابد .

نادية مراد
٢٥ ايار ٢٠١٧

With tears streaming down my face, I have received the news that my village of Kocho is being liberated by the Iraqi Popular Mobilization Force. The liberation of Kocho is a victory for humanity. It is a victory of good over evil. Nonetheless, this victory is incomplete. The world has left my people to endure an ongoing Genocide.

The Yazidi community have been waiting for three years, while constantly asking the international community to take the Yazidi Genocide seriously and to grant the most basic rights to victims in the aftermath of the Genocide. So little changed in those three years. The Yazidi areas, including Kocho, have remained either under control of the Islamic State or extremely unsafe after liberation. The liberated areas of Sinjar and Nineveh Plain, even two years after liberation, remained a battlefield for political and armed conflict and our people have not been allowed to have their say. Our fear today is that the Yazidi homeland in Sinjar will be divided into three or more regions and the opposing factions will fight for control on our land – not to advance the dignity of our people. To date, the Yazidis have obtained no rights and our demands to liberate our areas, provide international protection, or to attain justice for the crimes committed have not been met.

There have been over 40 mass graves found in Kocho. I am horrified by the thought of the remains of six of my brothers in those graves, along with 700 other Yazidis who were summarily executed on the 15th of August, 2014.

Despite these deep wounds, I would like to thank everyone who participated in liberation of Kocho and other areas. The liberation of Kocho is a defeat for ISIS and a slap on faces of terrorists. It also assures that humanity will not be defeated by terrorism.

Kocho is now liberated but it is a ghost's village. While it was under siege for those 12 days under the Islamic State, we called for help, but a genocide was committed against us. The men were killed in masses, women were kidnapped and raped, and children were stripped away from their mothers. Kocho is one of the capital crimes of 21st century. It is with this in mind that I ask the liberating and security forces to preserve all findings, so there will be living evidence of the Islamic State crimes forever.

Nadia Murad
May 25 2017